The 2-ingredient pancakes that will change your life forever
I really love pancakes. I love them so much – that’s why I created my Protein Pancakes recipe – but man can they be tedious to make.
That’s why I just had to find a quicker way! Now, I am not the creator of the 2-ingredient pancakes by any means, but I have added 2 optional extras that I think make them da bomb.
This one doesn’t really have much of a story to it so we can just go straight to the recipe.
TOTAL NUTRIENTS PER SERVING
200kcal / 9g fat / 20g carbs / 12g protein
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 small banana (approx. 75g)
Optional (but highly recommended) ingredients
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 sachet/a few drops of sweetener*
*I normally use either a sachet of sweet’n’low or a few drops of SweetLeaf liquid stevia (vanilla creme flavour).
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- Add the eggs and mix until completely combined
- Add the cinnamon & sweetener and mix again.
- Heat a frying pan on a low heat, then spray some sprayable coconut oil into it and pour little circles of the batter into it.
- Heat the pancakes for a minute or two, making sure the bottoms aren’t burning, then flip them with a spatula and cook the other side.
- Unless you have a reeeeeally big pan, you will probably need to do this twice in total.
- My favourite toppings**:
– nut butter, sugar-free chocolate & more banana
– nut butter, greek yogurt/quark & strawberries (these are the toppings featured in this post’s photos)
– greek yogurt/quark, berries, sugar-free syrup, desiccated coconut & more banana
– all of the above
**Note: if you’re tracking kcals/macros then don’t forget to factor in your toppings, as they are not included in the nutritional info listed on this post.
Thanks for reading you lovely lot. What’s your favourite toppings to have on pancakes? Comment below and let me know!
Are you ready to take control of your life? Book your free consultation with me today!